Latest Walthers Passenger Cars

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Latest Walthers Passenger Cars
From: "Myers, Scott V." <svmyers@s...>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 12:48:16 -0600
I don't recall any discussion yet regarding the latest HO Budd passenger
cars from Walthers. I am referring to the observation and upcoming dome
cars. We have talked about previous cars and their similarity (or lack
thereof) to CB&Q cars. Has anyone had a chance to compare the actual
model or photos of these models to determine if these are reasonably
close to the Q's cars? Probably wishful thinking, but I can't help but
wonder if the dome car might not be based on a Burlington prototype.

Scott Myers