Need 1969 Burlington Consist Info.

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Need 1969 Burlington Consist Info.
From: Paul/Celine Kossart <kozys@t...>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 12:47:08 -0600
Hi all,

Does anyone have typical consists they can share with me, and/or info from
a 1969 public TT, conductor's report, etc. on the following Burlington
trains out of Chicago in that year?

California Zephyr (Train # 17)
Denver Zephyr (Train # 1)
Nebraska Zephyr [non-articulated by then] (Train # 11)
Combined Ak-Sar-Ben & American Royal Zephyrs(?) (Train # 3?)

Also was wondering in general - When a train left CUS having a specific consist, did it have the same consist on the return trip? Of course I am not talking head end equipment which was dropped at some point, just the basic passenger cars.

Thanks.

Paul Kossart - (The CB&Q Guy)
"Everywhere West"