Re: [BRHSlist] Read and Heed!!!! Our Countrie's future depends on it.

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Read and Heed!!!! Our Countrie's future depends on it.
From: "Rick Keil" <rkeil6721@h...>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 18:58:56 -0600
Bcc:
I am still active duty and this does seem a bit strange to me. Since all these lists are Yahoo, can we send a message to Yahoo to report this activity. They should ben able to 1) see how many other lists he asked this question on, and 2) send the pertinent info to the Federal agencies. I would be more than happy to send the question, but you may have better knowledge since you noticed it.

Rick
Omaha, NE