Standard Lines West depot drawing?

To: brhslist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Standard Lines West depot drawing?
From: Randy Gordon-Gilmore <zephyrus@r...>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 09:48:10 -0800
Hi all,

I've uploaded a scan called "depot.gif" to the files area (since Yahoo
won't display photos at full resolution in the photos area any more...)

It was a photocopy sent to me some years ago, said to be a standard Lines
West depot drawing from "Railroad Stations in Nebraska", but I've since
bought that book and the drawing is not in it. The caption says "HO scale
drawings compiled and drawn from railroad data by Hol Wagner" and the text
to the far right looks suspiciously like BB text.

I looked through the bibliographies on the BRHS website but didn't see
anything that looked likely.

Can anyone tell me where the drawing was published? I'd like to get a
better and complete scan of the views and any accompanying text. Thanks!

Best regards,

Randy

zephyrus@r... http://www.prototrains.com