Burlington decals in N-Scale

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Burlington decals in N-Scale
From: Val Nelson <super-chief-val@c...>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 11:53:42 -0600
I recently came upon the following sets of Microscale CB&Q N-scale decals.
Since I model in HO scale, they are not going to do me much good. And since
the topic of decals has been mentioned many times in this group, perhaps there
might be some interest in them. All sets are brand new and factory-sealed.
The description which follows each item number is a direct quote from the
package.

60-752 Burlington Route (CB&Q) Passenger Cars Hvy Wt & Streamline 1940-70
This sheet will do a total of 4 cars.
It has two sets of Gold lettering and two sets of Black lettering.

60-90 Burlington F Unit cabs - FT, F3, F7/F9
These are for the grey-back freight scheme.
Each set will do at least 3 A-units or 4(?) B-units or any combination,
therein.
(2 sets available)

I also have the following N-scale sets, since there might be some BN/BNSF fans
out there:

60-285 Great Northern SD-45's & Cabooses - Includes "Hustle Muscle"
60-112 Santa Fe Express Box cars. 50' map cars, yellow lettering
60-146 Kansas City Southern Modern Diesels
60-217 Assorted Boxcars (Railbox)
Includes Railbox, St. Lawrence RR, Rahway Valley, and
Western Erie, with lots of nice generic boxcar data panels.
60-38 Freight Cars #2 - assorted roads: Cotton Belt, Pennsy, L&N, CPR, D&H;
Will decal a total of 5 cars including data panels.

I am asking $3.00 per set plus actual shipping (I am seeing them priced at over
$5.00 in the hobby shops). I accept Paypal, cash, personal checks, cashier's
checks, and money-orders.

Please feel free to contact me regarding any questions you may have. First
come, first serve.

Thank you very much for your time.

Val Nelson
Omaha