Re: [BRHSlist] starved rock

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] starved rock
From: "Steven Holding" <s.holding@c...>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 23:18:06 -0600
Leo

The only way to get to Starved Rock was via the Chicago Ottawa and Peoria
later the Illinois Valley Div of the Illinois Traction. after 1929 it
became the Chicago and Illinois Valley
The interurban also operated a ferry from the north side of the river to the
Rock.
Research is ongoing and draft is up to 60 pages and 22 chapters.
sjh