Re: [BRHSlist] Kansas City to Council Bluffs interurban

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Kansas City to Council Bluffs interurban
From: "Nicholas Pitsch" <pitschni@e...>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 22:35:41 -0500
The interurban station in Bellevue is now a home - on original site with
some modifications (and I'd bet most thought the CB&Q Bellevue station was
the only extant RR building in town). I've heard that a flag stop
station/shelter from the Ft. Crook (now Offutt AFB) line was also still
around, but was unable to locate it when I lived there.

There are a number of extant O&CBS structures still around the Omaha area as
well.

N. L. Pitsch