Re: Officer 1890's

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Officer 1890's
From: "Virginia Edgar" <vje68@h...>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 18:33:12 -0600
Bcc:

Looked thru some of my Annual Reports for 1890's & Chief Auditor was George Sturgis. If Hubert D. Wyllie was an officer at the time, he was one notch down the totem pole. AR's, in addition to the Board Members, only give about a dozen officers so a lot of ranking men are NOT listed. His nme rings a bell though so if I find it elsewhere, I'll let you know (but then maybe I'm thinking of the actor Noah Wylie or whatever on my RN wife's favorite TV show!) Gerald Edgar

The new MSN 8: smart spam protection and 3 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU= http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_smartspamprotection_3mf