Re: [BRHSlist] Discipline

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Discipline
From: LaVerne Andreessen <LWAndreessen@f...>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 08:50:10 -0600

John D. Mitchell, Jr. wrote:

Leo
Let me try it again. I hit the wrong button, before
editing. The spelling of "employes", stayed around on
the railroads, until the 1970's!
John
--- q

How about "Enclosed herewith please find . . . " as the first sentence of many railroad letters?

Also the ending of "Please be governed accordingly."

As someone who filed a timeslip or two while posing as a brakeman, I enjoy reading these BRT claims. Please continue to publish them.

LWA