Re: [BRHSlist] CB&Q Photos - Mystic

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] CB&Q Photos - Mystic
From: "Rupert and Maureen" <gamlenz@i...>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 21:36:57 +1300
There is an "exiting a tunnel" shot on page 103 of "Railroads of the Black
Hills" (Mildred Fielder) showing train #203 leaving the tunnel at Nahant on
its way to Mystic in May 1949. This book covers all the railroads that
served the Black Hills.

In "A High Line Scrapbook" (Greg. J Walters & Rick W Mills) there are photos
of the depot and siding at Mystic on pages 37 & 38. The book looks at the
Burlington's branch from Edgemont to Deadwood and Lead through the years.
"Burlington In Transition" also has a segment on the Black Hills (page 74 et
sec.) including photos of the depot at Mystic.
Hope this helps.

Rupert