Re: [BRHSlist] Beaconsfield notables

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Beaconsfield notables
From: "SIMON_GRIF" <SIMON_GRIF@e...>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 15:59:37 -0600
If you are ever in the UK and are in the area of Beaconsfield in
Buckinghamshire (just west of London) go and visit a place called
Beaconscot, it is a miniature village with a fantastic model train system
that threads its way through the acres of the place. Nothing to do with the
Q or the current thread, but fond memories of where I grew up and where I
first fell in love with Trains.

Simon
Troy, IL