FYI: Recent CB&Q Related Articles on B. Corbin and NE Depot Life

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: FYI: Recent CB&Q Related Articles on B. Corbin and NE Depot Life
From: "bill_og <haywarb@b...>" <haywarb@b...>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 19:40:33 -0000
FYI.

Recently at a hobby store, I picked up a copy of "O Scale News" which
had an article by Greg Heier on Bernard Corbin and his 2-rail O-scale
steam locomotive models. 3 pages.

In the 01/2003 issue of TRAINS magazine (page 88), there is a review
of a book "Central Standard: a Time, a Place, a Family" by Patrick
Irelan. Published by University of Iowa Press. Collection of essays
on growing up with his parents in CB&Q Nebraska depots.

FYI. I am an "individual BRHS member" and not involved in
any "commercial enterprise" for railfan models or railfan
publishing.

Bill H.