hogging II

To: brhslist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: hogging II
From: qutlx1@a...
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 00:59:39 EST
Ok so maybe there were some other people close to Olsens' record on hogging.
Bob Daurer shared with me this morning that while working the Orergon-Mt
Morris job he got called at home on a Sunday to work 85/86(Cicero to La Salle
and return that night. This meant he missed the Oregon job on Monday. Got
paid for 85 on Sunday,86 and Oregon Monday. Then for 2 weeks solid this went
on until the Supt put out a message to the crew callers at Aurora that "under
no circumstances is Brkmn R.J Daurer to be called off the Oregon job to
protect 85/86".
Well Bob Tappan was night crew caller at Aurora (help me out guys,how would
you describe Bobs overall attitude toward authority?).
Anyway sure enough Bob Tappan calls Bob Daurer on the third Sunday in the
string and says "I have a messge here from the Div Supt saying.......... Do
you understand ? Yes answers Bob D. Ok says says bob T. "your ordered to
protect 85 tonight".
Leo