Re: [BRHSlist] hogging II

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] hogging II
From: "Russell Strodtz" <vlbg@e...>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 08:13:27 -0600
Leo,

I recall a certain Extra Conductor at La Crosse that once made
three trips to Cicero between Friday and Monday evenings.
Can we all calculate what 293.3 times six is with a 100 mile
basic day? This was just the luck of the draw. Anyone who filled
that particular hole the first trip would have come out the same.

Russ