Villisca Depot was ( SW Iowa Packing Plants)

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Villisca Depot was ( SW Iowa Packing Plants)
From: "G. Walls <glw@r...>" <glw@r...>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 06:30:41 -0000
Pete,
I would sure like to get a copy of the B/W 1952 picture of the
Villisca depot. Was this a combination depot/freight house?

Where were the coaling station and water tanks on the Creston Div.?

My maps show a roundhouse and turntable at Red Oak. Any idea of how
big these facilities were?

Anyone have track plans for Creston and Red Oak?

Thanks,
George