Re: [BRHSlist] C.J. Miller

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] C.J. Miller
From: "John D. Mitchell, Jr." <cbqrr47@y...>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 19:32:20 -0800 (PST)
Leo
This is a good question. It happened most of the time,
but "Rovy" Rhodes was RFE @ Centralia and was on the
engineer's roster @ that point. He surely was not an "
outstanding individual". I thihistoricallycaly), maybe
RFE's stayed closer to home. It is in
Testamentestement, three times, "No man is a prophet
in his own country"!
John