Pay for new hires

To: bRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Pay for new hires
From: William Barber <clipperw@E...>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 10:47:12 -0600
It probably did exist then and it still exists on some roads. My son went to work as a new hire conductor for the IMRL (Iowa Missouri Rail Link) in Kansas City several years ago and was on probation for the first year. On that road at the time, the new hires were paid 80% for the first six months and then 90% for the second six months as I recall. He is still with them. but now it is the ICE ( Iowa Chicago and Eastern).

Bill Barber