Re: [BRHSlist] predecessor roads of the K-line

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] predecessor roads of the K-line
From: "Duncan Cameron" <d.cameron@s...>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 17:01:36 -0500
Mike, it depends how long and wordy it is. I was hoping to condense things
into a diagram or time-line format. In the Zephyr would be fine with me.
I'm just trying to lay in some of the information that might eventually go
into an item about either the K-line as a whole or Keokuk in particular.
Don't anybody hold their breath though -- work and family leave little
enough time for building my railroad let alone getting something ready to be
published.
Duncan