Re: [BRHSlist] Twin Cities Zephyr questions

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Twin Cities Zephyr questions
From: Ken Martin <kmartin@c...>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 00:12:03 -0800
Greg,
Here is a list of the car consist of the Twin City Zephyr as built. The
first car is a baggage-lounge car not coach. I don' know how the mail
was carried. 23 & 24 have a small crew room under the dome. There are
drawings in the red book "The Passenger Car Library Vol. 1 CB&Q" from
RPC Publications.

For modelsl Oriental did the train some years ago and I think someone
did it more recently. The Con-Cor dome-coach has the correct windows
but not the full skirt, otherwise good luck.

Ken Martin

1947
800 S.BUFFET 801 S.SALON BAGG-LOUNGE
4723 S.BLUFF 4724 S.GLADE DOME-COACH W/CONDUCTOR COMP.
4725 S.ISLAND 4726 S.RIVER DOME-COACH
4727 S.STREAM 4728 S.WAVE DOME-COACH
4729 S.SCENE 4730 S.VISION DOME-COACH
196 S.SALVOR 197 S.FEAST DINER