Twin Cities Zephyr questions

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Twin Cities Zephyr questions
From: "magichammer2" <magichammer2@y...>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 05:15:05 -0000
I'm attempting to put together a Twin Cities Zephyr and have a
few questions maybe some of you could help me with. I have put a photo
into the files section for reference.

In the photo of the 7 car train on the Stone Arch, from front to
rear, it appears to have:
********************
Baggage coach combine. Didn't the Zephyr carry mail? Did mail go
on the Blackhawk? What numbers/names were these cars?
********************
Pattern dome
4709 Silver Castle
4714 Silver Dome
********************
3 dome coaches, one of which I assume was the crew room dome? If so,
which one is it?
The cars in this pool as near as I can tell were
4723    Silver Bluff (crew room)
4724    Silver Glade (crew room)
4725    Silver Island
4726    Silver River
4727    Silver Stream
4728    Silver Wave
4729    Silver Scene
4730    Silver Vision
Food service car? What names/numbers were these cars?
Dome obs.
360     Silver View
361     Silver Vista

Have I got it right? The next part is who has produced decent models
(brass) of these in HO?

Thanks a lot.

Greg Smith / MN