BRHS Commercial Post - Pins & Shirts & Caps

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: BRHS Commercial Post - Pins & Shirts & Caps
From: "David E. Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@m...>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 22:20:23 -0600
Here is a special offer that is being made only to the folks on the BRHSlist
from the BRHS St. Louis Convention crew...have we got such a deal for you!
Christmas is soon approaching...hint...hint... :-)

We have a limited quantity of left-over pins, shirts and caps from the BRHS
St. Louis Meet that we'd like to offer exclusively to the BRHSlist. All of
the items carry the meet's official logo of the restored 9939A under the St.
Louis arch. If you order them between today and November 30th (based upon
postmark - first come first served) we will ship them to you FREE!
QUANTITIES ARE LIMITED!!! When they are gone...they are gone - if none are
left, your order and payment will be returned.

Please send ____ pins @ $5.00 each
Please send ____ red baseball caps with the embroidered logo @ $20.00 each
Please send ____ black baseball caps with the embroidered logo @ $20.00
each
Please send ____ Large, top quality, long sleeve denim shirts with the
embroidered logo @ $35.00 each
Please send ____ X-Large, top quality, long sleeve denim shirts with the
embroidered logo @ $35.00 each

Send a copy of this email indicating the quantities you want, along with a
check or money order made payable to the BRHS to:

Burlington Route Historical Society
STL Meet Close-out
3040 Southoaks Place
St. Louis, MO 63129