Re: [BRHSlist] MORE MILK

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] MORE MILK
From: "Steven Holding" <s.holding@c...>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 01:05:22 -0600
Leo

My wife does not like me to get so excited before bed time. I enjoy a good
research time.
C&A Timetable No.52 Dated June 5, 1927 does not have a train No. 38 or 21 on
the C&I. No 42 shows as a Daily Passenger.
The Shabbona and Sterling Subdivision also had a train No. 42 depart Sterling 5
AM and into Shabbona at 7 AM Daily except Sunday Passenger. Same train number
on the Oregon and Forreston Sub as a Daily Mixed.
No 42 shows out Savanna at 4:30 AM Daily Passenger making flag stops at Big
Cut, (also meet St Paul Mdes Train No. 81)and Honey Creek. Time is shown at
Shabbona as 7:10 AM Aurora at 8:08-8:13 flag stop at Eola 8:26, Naperville 8:39
Downers Grove 8:50 La Vergne 9:05 and Union Depot 9:35
Train No. 50 departed Savanna at 5:27 Aurora 8:20-8:25 Naperville 8:40 Downers
Grove 8:49 La Vergne 9:04 and Union Depot 9:25
No reference to any MILK
sjh