Re: [BRHSlist] Milk

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Milk
From: Ken Martin <kmartin@c...>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 22:14:13 -0800
Norm

Might this lead to a Bulletin Article? In the magazines I have read
about milk trains in the east but have never seen any thing on the "Q's"
milk shipments.

I'm afraid all I can add is there is a panorama photo of Keokuk, Ia in
LOC and seen on ebay that shows a combine being loaded/unloaded with
milk cans in 1917.

Ken Martin