Re: [BRHSlist] Joint Line

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Joint Line
From: "Mike Decker" <mdecker@g...>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 10:34:22 -0700
Hi Folks:

I agree with Karl. As someone who once lived in Denver and now works out of
Edgemont, the "Joint Line" I know is between Denver and Colo. Springs. We
call the extended Alliance Division 6th. Sub., the "Orin Line", because it
ends near Orin Jct., at a switch called "Bridger Jct." on the Casper line.
Bridger Jct. is the end of Edgemont's territory.

Best,

Mike Decker