Re: [BRHSlist] Pioneer Zephyr Plans

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Pioneer Zephyr Plans
From: "Marshall Thayer" <zephyr9903@e...>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 13:58:03 -0800
Hi,
Wondered if anyone on the List has or knows where I can
obtain detailed plans or blueprints for the Pioneer Zephyr:
sides, top, rear, as well as some simple plans for the
interior spaces?

My plans for 9900 were published in the Feb and March 1971 issues of Railroad
Model Craftsman.

Model Railroader also featured plans (more detailed, as mine were derived only
from the Budd 1:48 general arrangement strip-plans) - as I recall, they were
tied to the 65th anniversary of the train, so that would make it (around) April
or May of 1999.

Marshall Thayer