Re: [BRHSlist] Pioneer Zephyr Plans

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Pioneer Zephyr Plans
From: Bryan Howell <tubaman21@y...>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 20:31:56 -0800 (PST)
It was January, 1999. I know this for a fact because
I didn't renew my subscription and December was my
last issue. My friend showed it to me a few months
later. I was shocked to see the Pioneer Zephyr
breaking through the banner on hitting its millionth?
mile. My aw hit the floor and I promptly went home
and ordered it. Just my luck that the month I stopped
getting MR they put something REALLY good in. :-)

Bryan J. Howell
tubaman21@y...