Re: [BRHSlist] Real time or Fast clock

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Real time or Fast clock
From: "Steven Holding" <s.holding@c...>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 00:06:48 -0500
Marshall

My club runs a trolley module in O Scale and we have people and kids who just
hang on watching it go round and round. Run a 9 car freight with 15 in curves.
And upwards to 4 cars at at time. The only bad commet I have heard is my use of
a Massy Harris tractor on a AC Roto Baler(Never did like them)
sjh