Re: [BRHSlist] Neponset, Illinois

To: "BRHSlist" <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Neponset, Illinois
From: "DELLA HAUG" <glenehaug@m...>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 17:39:34 -0700
Thanks Steve, for the information out of the 1927 timetable. These lengths are
the same as listed in early 30's timetables. The location and length of sidings
shown on alignment charts of the same era suggest that the capacities at
Neponset are based on 40' cars. If the 100 and 83 capacities existed from 1918
to 1924, then the siding locations conflict with 2 track signal bridge
locations listed on the Signal Valuation Records, some of which are suspect.
Verifying the sidings helps to verify the correct signal bridge location.

Glen Haug