Re: [BRHSlist] Last post..

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Last post..
From: "Marshall Thayer" <zephyr9903@e...>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 12:38:06 -0700
>> Anyway, Kam saw a Burlington doodlebug today on a flatbed trailer being
>> hauled in Keokuk. I guess his eyes pretty much fell out of his head when he
>> saw this. Any ideas? <<

That makes it almost certain that it was the Edwards car I described in my
earlier post. Not only the location, but the fact that it was being trailered.
The Edwards cars were only 45' overall, which makes for a reasonable trailer
load. A 65' or 75' EMC car would be a complicated and expensive thing to haul
any distance by road . . .

MY question then is, if the collection is being broken up, where is the rest of
it going - particularly an operational wooden way car?

Marshall Thayer