info on vendors

To: "BRHSlist" <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: info on vendors
From: "Cynthia & Duncan Cameron" <d.cameron@s...>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 07:15:29 -0400
I told Cynthia that this list was a terrific group of people. Thanks to all who
responded to my inquiry about Bill Glick. I'm still looking for a number or
e-mail for the NKP Car Co. (as well as any comments from thos who've built one
of the baggage cars). I also want to thank those who gave me some ideas for
handling traffic coming off the Moora Spur in Keokuk. Marshall, I don't think
I'm going to wire in those little diode sockets, but if one were placing a
lighted fussee, where would it go relative to the junction.
Duncan Cameron