Re: [BRHSlist] contol of trains on non-signaled routes

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] contol of trains on non-signaled routes
From: cy svobodny <ctsvobodny@y...>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 18:13:52 -0700 (PDT)
another method(less obvious) take a red pointed
cocktail pik, cut about 1/2 inch long(saving the
pointed ends/2) and paint the blunt end bright redor
orange/red to simulate flame and stick into ballast
behind stoped train. i know it's oversize but looks
better than a big red push pin that's a scale 8 feet
tall. cy