Re: [BRHSlist] Re: E5's: Did Red Stripes without Grill Stripes Ever Exis

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Re: E5's: Did Red Stripes without Grill Stripes Ever Exist?
From: "Marshall Thayer" <zephyr9903@e...>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 11:05:09 -0700
Marshall,

Thanks for the response.

My post was probably not clear. I am not asking about the 2 single
red stripes found on the upper and lower sides of the E7/E8/E9 paint
scheme (I have not seen nor expect photos of these side stripes on
E5's). I am asking about E5 units with the red three horizontal nose
stripes surrounding the headlight (i.e, window stripes - meant to
simmulate shovelnose windows) that do not have the 2 triangular red
nose patches on either side of the Mars light (i.e., grill/louver
stripes - meant to simulate shovelnose grill on the nose of E units).

--------

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh- Good question.

I will quietly slink back into the woodwork and wait to see the answer
<expression of chagrin>

Marshall Thayer