Re: [BRHSlist] Help with project

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Help with project
From: Scott Millick <smillick@w...>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 12:31:01 -0500
Thanks for the chat on the phone address for pix is

Scott Millick
222 N. Jackson St.
Litchfield, Il 62056

Scott, if it will help we know of a dining& parlor rail car named the 'Litchfield' which may have ran in that region . It was built by Barney & Smith in the late 1800s and renovated and is currently in Colorado (actually, our firm has been retained to sell the car ). If you are interested in more information you may call me at 641-472-2020 . Best of luck with your research. David Thebodo Rail Merchants International