Re: [BRHSlist] E-5

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] E-5
From: Bryan Howell <tubaman21@y...>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 15:59:14 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: zephyr9903@e...
Hello. I went up to IRM yesterday. I must say, it
didn't seem very organized overall. Trains were not
leaving regularly and power was being switched
constantly. Regardless, I still had a good time. I
lost the 9911A in the motive power shuffle. After I
rode the Zephyr and got off, they had already
uncoupled it and pulled it into the restricted area
and tied on the Frisco Decapod. Later, while I was on
the Green Hornet, it was back on and it was leaving!
So, I apoligize for not getting the measurements. I
did go with the mindset to do it and had all the
equipment, but it got lost in the shuffle(quite
literaly):-)

I hope someone gets a chance to do. Sorry I couldn't
be much help.

Bryan J. Howell
tubaman21@y...
tubaman221@a...