Re: [BRHSlist] Help with project

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Help with project
From: aenge89995@a...
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 16:18:41 EDT
In a message dated 9/22/02 2:41:51 PM Central Daylight Time,
smillick@w... writes:

> I have had this on before but due to death in the family, moving and a new
> computer have lost some information I had gotten from this list.
>
> I am writing my masters thesis on the impact of the railroads on the
> Litchfield, Illinois area. I am a older student (59) and wanted to write
> about something local and I am a native of this area. Any what I need is
> information that anything about the CB&Q from the start to about 1980. If
> you know anything or someone who does please let me know. I need the
> information to pertain to the Litchfield line only.
>
> Thanks
>
> Scott

If you need train operations information, your best bet is Dick Eisfeller.
He is a huge operations oriented guy who will be able to help you compare
traffic levels for different periods of time. He also owns a railroad video
company called "Big E" productions. I don't have an e-mail address handy, but
a simple Google search will yield the results. If you were talking 1990 to
current I would have been able to help you myself (off-list, of course)

Alex Engelke