sleepers

To: "BRHSlist" <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: sleepers
From: "Cynthia & Duncan Cameron" <d.cameron@s...>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 08:30:41 -0400
My information on the Zephyr Rocket indicates that by the early sixties the
train was down to one sleeper each way. Apparentyl the CRIP provided a 6-6-4
from Golden State service while the CB&Q used a couple of modernized
heavyweight 6-6 sleepers named Poplar Branch and Poplar Flat. I've never seen
any photos of or information on these cars and was wondering if anyone could
help fill me in concerning the prototypes and modelling suggestions.
Duncan Cameron