Thanks

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Thanks
From: "Wally & Barb Daffner" <wbw13187@h...>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 10:26:18 -0500
Greetings:

I want to thank all of you who took the time to respond to my letter. I really
appreciate that!

My operations will be based in Minnesota, probably on a fictional as yet to be
named branch. I already have the 2-8-2 Light Mike, 2 P2K E-8 units, some
Athearn passenger cars, an Atlas S2/S4 switcher, a P2K SD7, and a selection of
various freight cars. I am going to go DCC when I build my layout, as the club
here uses DCC.

My question now is, other than the Twin Cities Zephyr, what freight routes
would have existed in Minnesota in the mid-fifties? I really do not know where
to look for this information in the area I live in.

Once again, thank you! I appreciate all of your time and the responses were
terrific!

Wally D.