Fw: lurking

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Fw: lurking
From: "Wally & Barb Daffner" <wbw13187@h...>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 07:24:11 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: Wally & Barb Daffner
To: BRHSlist@y...
Sent: Monday, September 16, 2002 8:06 AM
Subject: lurking

Listers:

I admit that I mostly lurk, but I have no relevant information to post to the
site. I picked the "Q" originally because the Model Train Club I belonged to
mostly ran C&NW equipment, and I wanted to see my equipment stand out from the
other stuff.

Along the way, I have grown to appreciate the heritage of the Q. I really
appreciate all the terrific conversations I have read, many with growing
interest.

I have finally settled on late steam/early diesel. There are a lot of good
products on the market, although some are not as affordable as others. I like
to run them, and not count rivets. If it looks close enough, I may buy it to
add to my consists.

As I said earlier, I am not much for posting, but do love to read the posts.

I hope to be able to add more in the future.

Thanks to all of you.

Wally (mncbq)