Re: [BRHSlist] heavyweight passenger cars

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] heavyweight passenger cars
From: "Charlie Vlk" <cvlk@a...>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 11:32:02 -0500
Marshall-
The only thing I "knows" is saves your money is a safe bet.
With the pace of new items being released it is inevitable that somebody
will get around to doing Heavyweights properly within the next couple of
years..beyond the Branchline cars....with the locomotive market being
saturated and LifeLike pumping out passenger locomotives (including
DL109s!!!!) I can't see that Somebody won't figure out that the HO and N
Scale markets need something to pull behind them other than the old tooling
shorties that are currently available. But then I've been wrong before.....
Charlie