Re: [BRHSlist] re: Buda photo & Menk as mgr

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] re: Buda photo & Menk as mgr
From: PSHedgpeth@a...
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 17:12:36 EDT
Gerald

RE: the missing element........"You're right for Eversharp".....you're
probably old enough to know what that means. I thought that someone would
get it right away. I have seen a few Sir Walter Raleigh cans used, but the
primary one was PR.

Perhaps we can provoke a long and contentious discussion of "why more PR than
SWR".

I appreciate your insight on the various mergers. Ingram invoked about the
same "in house" reputation that Menk did, only probably worse. He was just
to late with the Rock Island.

Pete