Re: [BRHSlist] re: Buda photo & Menk as mgr

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] re: Buda photo & Menk as mgr
From: PSHedgpeth@a...
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 17:21:19 EDT
Gerald et al

BTW...I think that I am missing something re the reference to Chairman
Mao...When Russ threw that one at me I thought that he was just jerking my
chain, but what I'm picking up is that there was some such book which
compared the sayings of Chairman Mao with the Sayings of Menk....

Can someone please enlighten one who is not "on the inside" on this one ...if
there is an "inside"

Pete