St. Louis request

To: brhslist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: St. Louis request
From: Randy Gordon-Gilmore <zephyrus@r...>
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 13:21:02 -0700
I'm not able to go to St. Louis, but I have a request for someone who is
taking a camera along.

I would like to have some high-angle views of 9908's roof area (digital is
great). I have never been able to find any pictures that are much higher
than horizontal, and the strip-book diagrams are not very detailed. This
is for an eventual N scale model of 9908 (yes, I am working on it
occasionally, Charlie!) If any costs are involved, I'll be happy to pay
for the processing.

Thanks,

Randy

zephyrus@r... http://www.prototrains.com