Fwd: THE BURLINGTON WAYCARS BLATANTLY COMMERCIAL

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Fwd: THE BURLINGTON WAYCARS BLATANTLY COMMERCIAL
From: BNJohn@a...
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 00:36:37 EDT
List,
Sorry but I missed posting Randy's (Mile Post 206 Publishing) commercial post
last Friday to the list and to be fair to him I'm posting it now so he getsa
fair shake like every one else. Once again I apologize to Randy (Mile Post
206 Publishing) and the list for missing his post.

John Lee
BRHSlist Moderator