Assorted CB&Q "paper" for auction

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Assorted CB&Q "paper" for auction
From: "Virginia Edgar" <vje68@h...>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 12:00:29 -0500
Bcc:

Am auctioning off dups from my collection: timetables back to teens,
passes back to 1892, brochures to 1920's, postcards, books, misc, etc

LSSAE for listing to: 230 West 5th St., Garner, IA 50438-1404 or can email to you off-list. Bids due by Sept 12 so winners could have items @ St. Louis if they prefer. Also willing to swap any item for any Q item I need (have a want list!). The amazing thing about the Burlington is the range & depth of promotional items for both freight and passenger traffic not to mention the cutting edge efforts in their P.R. programs over the years. CB&Q succeeded due to a high level of excellence & innovation in ALL parts of the company. (preaching to the choir!) Gerald Edgar vje68@h...