Re: [BRHSlist] Fwd: Railway Classics Commercial Post

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Fwd: Railway Classics Commercial Post
From: "Charlie Vlk" <cvlk@a...>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 10:30:15 -0500
John-
Great news!!! We N Scalers really appreciate all the attention!!! (wry
laughter followed by muffled wimpering)
Seriously, for those that haven't seen the Rocket cars, the pressed
corrugations are to die for. There will be
much used older brass on the market after you see the new technique....
Charlie