Re: [BRHSlist] re: Chicago Commuter Question/OO&FR

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] re: Chicago Commuter Question/OO&FR
From: "Mike Cafferata" <mcaff1@h...>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 16:28:06 -0500
Gerald,

The bi-level coaches made at least one appearance out of St. Louis on a fan
trip. I rode one of the bi-level commuter coaches behind #4960 on a trip to
Hannibal and return. I would guess it was 1962 or 1963. I remember that
there was a mix of heavyweight equipment along with the new bi-level cars.

Mike Cafferata