Re: [BRHSlist] Chicago Commuter Questions

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Chicago Commuter Questions
From: "Norm_Andersen" <Norm_Andersen@m...>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 12:04:32 -0400
Jim,

>From my best recollections -

1) Don't remember shadowlining from'60 on.
2) I sat in the power car many times and the "noise" wasn't bothersome. I
remember that there was really thick insulation on the partition and door
separating the passenger compartment from the "noise room."
3) For newspapers distributed from Chicago to various suburban destinations
along the way.
4) Yes. On excursion trains from time to time.

Norm