FW: Decals...P2K 52' drop end gon.

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: FW: Decals...P2K 52' drop end gon.
From: "David E. Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@m...>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 08:54:22 -0500
Please reply to the list and to Greg.

Thanks!

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Greg Koon [mailto:graywolfs2@h...]
Sent: Sunday, July 28, 2002 4:33 PM
To: Dave_Lotz@m...
Subject: Decals...P2K 52' drop end gon.

Hi Dave,

I'll send this to you and if you would, please post it to the BRHSList for
me..I've been having difficulties posting to it directly....

I have a local modeler friend that is looking for appropriate "Q"
(Burlington Route) decals that would work on the P2K 52' Drop End Gon. I
think that his main concern is in getting the proper sized white BR herald
decal and reporting marks.

I thank you and appreciate any help that you can send my way...I will make
sure my friend get any info provided.

Thanks,
Greg