Re: Riverside crossing tower.

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Riverside crossing tower.
From: Denny Anspach <danspach@m...>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 08:00:24 -0700
Does anyone have the plans, or know of the plans or general layout/dimensions of the grade crossing tower in Riverside? I note the current availability of HO models of the crossing towers in LaGrange and Creston. These are open towers, while my memory (not always accurate) is that the Riverside tower was fully enclosed.

I recently posed the question as to the year the layover yard in Riverside was retired-- with no reply. Might I pose it again?

Denny
Denny S. Anspach, MD
Sacramento, California