Re: [BRHSlist] Heralds used on Chinese Red units

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Heralds used on Chinese Red units
From: Ed Pavlovic <cbq168a@i...>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 21:14:46 -0500
Marshall,
Thanks for the idea, hopefully an easier way will presents itself. I also
thought of looking at the Microscale switcher set to see if it has a white
border, but I haven't found that one yet, as
I seemed to have misplaced it in the year and half that I have waited for its
companion stripe set for to be reprinted by Microscale that just came in. Maybe
I can finally finish that NW2!

Interesting thing is that the white border outside of the black border seems to
appear mostly on EMD factory painted units in the red and gray. Not all of the
units painted by the Q seem to
have it. Maybe it wasn't there on the painting diagram that Microscale used in
making the set.

Ed Pavlovic